|Entrance to Malaysian Chinese Museum located at 1st floor|
Some Quick Pointers about the building, Wisma Huazong, and the museum
- Huazong represents Federation of Chinese Associations Malaysia.
- Wisma Huazong is built at RM80 million.
- The museum opened in May 2018.
- Wisma Huazong is located about 10 minutes away from The Mines. Petronas petrol station is just next to it.
- Hua Xia International School is located in this building.
- The building has 12 storeys (pic below) and the museum is located on the first floor - it is accessible via the escalator. Get your tickets on the first floor itself.
- The hall on ground floor, Dewan Tan Sri Dato' Seri (Dr) Yeoh Tiong Lay accommodates 1,500 people (pic below).
- Outside the hall displays the list of donors and also the photos of patrons of Wisma Huazong.
- Sunway Group chairman and founder Tan Sri Jeffrey Cheah sponsored the construction of the museum (see pic above).
- Guarding the building are two lion statues are gifts from the Chinese government (pic below).
- Besides the usual exhibits located on the floor, a 5-minute video presentation precedes the tour; augmented reality (AR) is also a feature, in which the visitor can use the app on the smartphone (pic below) to get enriched experience of the history and visual effects!
|List of donors|
|To experience AR during the tour, download this app|
|Laksamana Cheng Ho|