You need the following ready:
- A Google account.
- Be online.
- A desktop/laptop.
- A browser.
- Upload your tracklog file (.gpx) at https://mygeodata.cloud/converter/gpx-to-kmz.
- After the file is uploaded, tick the checkbox "Merge output files" under Output Data column.
- Click "Convert now!" (green button) and download the file (in .zip format).
- Unzip the file to extract the KMZ file.
- Go to your Google Maps account.
- Click Menu (3 lines) and select "Your places".
- Click "MAPS".
- At the bottom, click "CREATE MAP" (a new tab or window will open - starting with "Untitled map").
- Click "Untitled map" and give it a name, then click "Save".
- In the same box where the name is displayed, click "Import".
- Upload the KMZ file. Your tracklog will be displayed.
- Besides the above format conversion, other formats are available.